Cernos (Testosterone) Gel 1% 5g Sachets:
About Cernos Gel 1% (Testosterone):
Cernos gel 1% is an androgen and it functions as a testosterone booster. Testosterone is primarily a male sex hormone for adult men, and the body requires this hormone to develop the sex organs at the end of the day.
Those Males who are low on testosterone seek the remedy to this through consuming Cernos gel 1. Cernos gel 1 is a testosterone booster for those who are experiencing a decline in their levels. The amount of testosterone required by females is lower than that needed by males.
The first and the foremost before consuming Cernos gel is that the dosage should be followed exactly as prescribed by your physician/doctor to avoid any sort of issues like overdose.
Cernos Gel 1% (Testosterone) Interaction with Other Drugs:
According to studies, It is believed that there are over 100 different prescriptions that are well-known to interact with Cernos gel, particularly testosterone. These medication mainly include Hypertension and Heart disease drugs.
Some of them are below:
- Hypertension Meds
- Medications for any sort of heart illness
- Sildenafil Citrate
Please note that this is not a complete list. Please consult your doctor and tell them what medications are you currently on before consuming Cernos Gels.
Also, please note that Cernos gel is unsuitable is if you are allergic to testosterone or any of its ingredients. Cernos gel may intermingle with any prescription you are taking already and that is including over-the-counter remedies.
Who Manufactures Cernos Gel 1%:
Cernos gel 1 is manufactured by a renowned Indian pharmaceutical company called Sun Pharma based out of Mumbai, Maharashtra, which is a hub to a large Indian pharmaceutical multinational. Besides this, various Pharmaceutical formulations and active pharmaceutical ingredients are formulated manufactured and sold by this company.
Precautions Prior to Using Testosterone Gel 5gm sachets:
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to testosterone or any other medications, or any ingredients in topical testosterone products. Please obtain a full list of ingredients and check in case if you are allergic to any of them
- When you consult your doctor and pharmacist please disclose to them the details of all the prescription and nonprescription medications or Supplements such as vitamins or even herbal products you have been consuming or plan to consume.
- Tell your doctor if you have or had any history of prostate cancer.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had sleep apnea loud snoring gasping during sleep (daytime sleepiness), diabetes or heart, kidney, liver, or lung disease
How quickly does Cernos gel 1% work?
It takes between 3 and 6 months for erection/ejaculatory changes to take effect however in most of the cases there is an instantaneous sway on one’s quality of life, but the full outcome takes time to be visible.
Side effects of Cernos Gel 1%:
Tell your doctor if you experience any of the below symptoms and if they are severe or do not go away:
- High blood pressure
- Low sex drive and desire
- Breast pain and enlargement
- Mood swings
- Watery eyes
- Dry or itchy skin
- allergic reactions skin rash itching hives swelling of the face lips tongue or throat
Some side effects may be severe.
In case, if you face any of the following symptoms, consult your doctor immediately:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing during sleep
- Swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- Nausea or vomiting
- Weakness or numbness of an arm or leg
- Chest pain
- Too Frequent or Prolonged Erections
- Difficulty urinating/ weak urine flow/ frequent urination, sudden need to urinate
- Yellowing of the skin/eyes
Testosterone gel Skin contact:
If you’ve applied testosterone gel or solution to your skin, make sure no one touches it.
The area should be thoroughly cleaned with soap and water if you anticipate skin-to-skin contact with another person.
Quick Tips to Use:
- The best time to use Cernos Gel 1% 5gm sachets is right after getting up in the morning when the skin is fresh and clean.
- Wash your hands and apply a thin layer to dry and clean skin on the shoulders or upper arms, Please make sure to avoid the areas where the skin is broken or have bruises/ rashes.
- Later put a cloth over the application area to avoid spreading.
- Avoid using the gel on genitals to avoid irritation .
- While taking Cernos Gel, your doctor may order periodic blood tests to check your hemoglobin, liver function, testosterone, and prostate-specific antigen (PSA) levels.
- Do not stop taking this medication unless you experience side effects such as frequent or prolonged erections, irritability, nervousness, or weight gain.
- This injection will be given to you by your doctor and will go into either a muscle or the skin.
- Thirty minutes after your shot, your doctor will check to ensure you haven’t developed breathing problems or had a severe allergic reaction to the medication.
- Consult your healthcare professional before taking any drug or commencing or discontinuing any course of treatment.
- You should get your testosterone levels checked regularly so you know when you have enough testosterone and avoid deficient testosterone levels to more natural testosterone levels in your body.
How to Buy Cernos (Testosterone) Gel Online:
Modalerts.com is an official and authentic platform where you can buy Cernos gel online with a hassle free checkout and without disclosing any of your financial information.
You can order cernos gel 1% 5gm sachets from US, UK, Australia, France, Germany and Entire Europe. We provide the best quality product (generic testosterone gel online) as they are handpicked and we make sure they have a longer shelf life.
Besides quality, we also try to make sure that we put cheap testosterone gel for sale so our clients get the best product with the lowest possible prices.
You can also order testosterone gel with Express Shipping. (Learn More about our shipping procedures)
Buy Cernos (Testosterone) gel online now and get it delivered to your doorstep ASAP!
Learn more about Cernos Gel (Uses, Benefits and Side Effects)
Learn more about Male Hypogonadism
All the information provided on our website is solely for information purpose and should not be taken as a medical advice. Please consult your doctor/ physician before ordering this product.